WHAT IS HYBRID
- Origin: Hybrids are usually grown in fields or greenhouses from a combination of sativa and indica strains.
- Crop description: The emergence of hybrid species depends on the combination of the parent plant.
- Special ratio of CBD to THC: Many hybrid cannabis plants are grown to increase the THC percentage, but each strain has a unique ratio of two cannabinoids.
- Frequent Consumption Effects: Farmers and producers choose hybrids for their unique effects. They can range from reducing anxiety and stress to relieving symptoms from chemotherapy or radiation.
- Day or night use: this depends on the main effect of the hybrid.
- Popular Strains: Hybrids are commonly classified as indica dominant (or indica dom), sativa dominant (sativa dom), or balanced. Popular hybrids include Pineapple Express, Trainwreck, and Blue Dream.