WHAT IS INDICA
- Origin: Cannabis indica comes from Afghanistan, India, Pakistan and Turkey. The plant has adapted to the Hindu Kush mountain climate, which is often harsh, dry and turbulent.
- Plant description: Indica plant is short and full of dense green and thick leaves and grows broad. They grow faster than sativa and each plant produces more bud.
- Ratio between CBD and normal THC: Indica strains often have higher CBD levels, but the THC content is not necessarily lower.
- Frequent Use Effects: Indica is sought after for its highly relaxing effects. It can also help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
- Day or night use: Due to the deep relaxation effect, indica is better eaten at night.
Popular Strains: The three popular indica strains are Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, and Granddaddy Purple.